Awards & Affiliations
An Industry Leader
When choosing to outsource a component of your business as significant as Human Resources, it’s important to choose a company that you know will provide a combination of reliable service and innovative technology. By choosing Pay Plus Benefits, you get that and so much more!
Pay Plus Benefits has been nationally recognized for its leadership, technical innovations, and promotion of employee well-being, which include:
● Awarded South Central Washington Small Business of the Year
● Ranked 144 in Inc. magazine’s 500 fastest growing private companies in America
● Winner of the Richland Rotary Club Entrepreneur Award
● 1 of 14 winners in the Inc./Cisco Growing with Technology Awards for Innovators in Sales & Marketing
● Ranked 28 in Washington CEO’s Top 100 Washington Technology Companies
● Finalist in Washington's Best Workplaces competition, sponsored by the Puget Sound Business Journal
● 1st place winner of Washington CEO’s annual competition for Best Companies in Washington to Work For
Small Business Development Centers.
● Honorable mention as a Company to Watch in the Work and Family Progress Awards, sponsored by the Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)
● Outstanding Employer Award by the Breastfeeding Coalition of Washington State for Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding in the Workplace.
Pay Plus Benefits’ staff members are active in a variety of professional organizations including the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), and the American Payroll Association (APA). Participation in these organizations keeps us current on best practices relating to laws and regulations for our industry that add value for our clients.
We were instrumental in starting the Southeast Chapter of the Washington Technology Industry Association (WTIA) and developing an accredited innovation program at a local community college. We support Junior Achievement Programs, United Way, and participate in the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) and other state-level committees. President John Heaton continually promotes good quality of work life by offering on-site child care, a profit sharing program, and monthly “mental health” days for full-time salaried employees.